• Facebook
  • Google+
  • Instagram
  • Youtube

Friday, November 6, 2015

Buy the Book



Get your copy of my new book, Finding Your Dream Burger with 25% off for the first 100 customers! This offer only last until November the 15th. Don't miss it! 


What's the book about? 
Finding Your Dream Burgeris an honest guide to pursue your dreams. There are already many books out there, written by successful people, while I'm still in the beginning of my journey. 

When I look back at what I've learned so far, I am a completely different person today than the person I was when I had just started out. 

It has been five years since I've started doing what I do and I can you that I love every minute of it. When I look back at what I have done to prepare myself, mentally and spiritually, and the steps I took to solve my problems (the problems which I believe are pretty common for anyone who's just starting out) including being too broke that I couldn't even afford to buy proper food to feed myself, and to overcome the odds when a lot of people thought I couldn't then this is the book for you. 


I really hope that my stories will be able to inspire, entertain and challenge you to pursue your dreams. 

Thank you for your contribution and I hope you will learn much from the book. Get your copy for only $ 2.99. 

You can also have a little preview of the book here. 


...

Contact

Enquiries about the Book


Adress/Street

Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia

Email

cliveeinstein@gmail.com

Website

www.byclive.com