• Facebook
  • Google+
  • Instagram
  • Youtube

Friday, November 6, 2015

From the Author



What a huge relief! 

I've finally completed this book, Finding Your Dream Burger. 



This time, I thought of sharing the things I have done to survive, grow and prosper since I've started my journey to pursue my dream as a writer since five years ago

It's an honest guide that I've prepared from my readers. It's a saturated market out there, for self-help and personal development books. Especially when most of the authors are already very successful in their respective fields. 

So, how do you compete? 

Well, I rather thought, with the whole thing already saturated, this gives me an excellent opportunity to write more honestly and share the methods, tips and hints for my readers without having to please the editors. Instead, I can write things which I believe can be very helpful for those out there are starting out for the first time on their own. I haven't found a lot of books out there that really (and I mean really) tell me how it is like during the early days that focuses on the steps they took in the beginning. It's usually more about the big picture and the eventual success they had achieved. This is of course, only my personal opinion. 

Therefore, I thought I give something different instead. That's the purpose of this book. The book has since been published on Amazon and Payhip for only $2.99. 

In any case, thank you in advance if you've chosen to get a copy of the book--thanks for your contribution and thank you for your support. I really appreciate it. Also, do spread the words around about the book if you feel a friend of yours, or a family member whom you know, is still struggling and trying to get their feet off the ground at the moment. I sincerely believe this book can help them. 

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Contact

Enquiries about the Book


Adress/Street

Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia

Email

cliveeinstein@gmail.com

Website

www.byclive.com