• Facebook
  • Google+
  • Instagram
  • Youtube

Friday, November 6, 2015

Excerpt Three


NOTES

Before I decided to make writing as my lifelong pursuit, I knew I have a lot to learn. This does not discourage me—in fact, it gives me energy. It is similar to the feeling of a new beginning, a fresh start. When I started on a new book project, especially on a subject that required more reading and research about the subject, I had a tremendous amount to learn, but it was fantastic to be doing something that was unfamiliar to me and I loved learning the things that I am passionate about.

It’s important to remain open to new ideas and new information. Being a know-it-all is like shutting the door to great discoveries and opportunities. Keep your door open every day to something new and energizing. Sometimes I wonder what will show up, which is a terrific way to start every day. Other times, I might have to search a bit on my own, but that’s part of what makes the whole journey even more exciting!

So, as you are pursuing your dream, ask yourself this question: what do I need to know more about? Don’t limit your answers to those subjects that are only related to your dream. You will be surprised at what you can find by learning about other things that are outside of your field.


Think of learning as an adventure. It may require some discipline, but it can lead you to a lot amazing explorations and discoveries. It can also prepare you for a new beginning. Use everything in your power to utilize and develop that capability, and you’ll be in for some great surprises.

I have shared and discussed with you the journey I am currently going through. What I have shared with you, including those questions I keep on asking myself, are “tools” that I believe will work for you too.

 In fact, I don’t like sharing the so-called “how-to-in-X-easy-steps” without trying them out first. If that is the case, I would be like a salesman who is going to sale Product X and convince my customers to buy it, but never tested the product on me beforehand. In my opinion, that’s just wrong.
So there you have it, my simple guide for you.

As a writer, there’s nothing more satisfying that knowing that my works have, in some ways, helped and inspired other people. Good luck and all the best.

Start today and pursue your dream burger.
Clive

Contact

Enquiries about the Book


Adress/Street

Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia

Email

cliveeinstein@gmail.com

Website

www.byclive.com